Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
write a short research paper for a peer-reviewed research paper that pertains to the chapter 1 reading. This will be a detailed summary of the research paper and what you gained from the research. F
write a short research paper for a peer-reviewed research paper that pertains to the chapter 1 reading. This will be a detailed summary of the research paper and what you gained from the research. Find an article/peer-reviewed research paper that pertains to the chapter 1. If you have a difficult time, Google Scholar is a wonderful location to find these types of articles:
TextBook Chapter1: https://www.rug.nl/about-us/who-are-we/sustainability/greenoffice/cursus/myth3/policypracticeanddigitalscience.pdf
Once you find the article, you will simply read it and then write a review of it. Think of it as an article review where you submit a short overview of the article.
*All outside sources must be referenced and cited in your paper. All papers will be reviewed with a plagiarism software. Any references not properly referenced and cited will result in a 0 on your paper. Multiple violations will result in a failure for the course!
Minimum APA formatting guidelines:
• 12-pt, Times New Roman font
• 1” margins on all sides
• Please provide a title page including your Name and Assignment name.
• Paraphrasing of content – Demonstrate that you understand the case by summarizing the case in your own words. Direct quotes should be used minimally.
• Reference Section (A separate page is recommended.) Please cite the source using APA formatting guidelines. If you need guidance or a refresher on this, please visit: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/10/ (link is external) Be sure to include at least three (3) reputable sources.
• In-text citations – If you need additional guidance, please visit: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/02/ (link is external)