Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Write an executive summary document outlining the entire outsourcing and contracting process for those business processes that you decide to...
- Write an executive summary document outlining the entire outsourcing and contracting process for those business processes that you decide to outsource. Your analysis must include the items below.
- It must include an analysis on which business processes you would outsource versus those that you would maintain in-house. You need to justify your decision for each business process maintained in-house or outsourced (e.g., accounting, editorial, photography, publishing, distribution, printing, layout, advertising, editing, articles, etc.).
- For those services that you intend to outsource, provide the following.
- Establish the preliminary performance targets and level of service that will be required from the selected vendors.
- Establish the type of contract that you will use for each contract (i.e., fixed, cost-plus, reimbursable, unit).
- Determine the evaluation criteria that you will use to select the preferred vendor(s) (e.g., low price, best value, etc.). Are there different evaluation criteria for different business units? Why?
- Identify the number of vendors that you will select to provide the services that will be outsourced (i.e., one vendor for all services versus individual vendors with specific expertise in each of the services to be outsourced).
- Construct a time line that summarizes the bid activities and time duration for each contracting process (i.e., plan purchases and acquisition through select sellers).