Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Write the pseudo code using a loop function to fulfill the requirements. If you use outside resources you must cite your work in IEEE format.Loop functions:Do WhileIf /If Else IfForEach function must
Write the pseudo code using a loop function to fulfill the requirements. If you use outside resources you must cite your work in IEEE format.
If /If Else If
Each function must be used at least once.
- Jeans co is a trendy colorful jean company. Whenever a customer buys one of their 5 jean colors the register lights up to match the color of the jean. Help them implement the light changes.
- Jean co sent out a special coupon which gives the first 25 customers 50% off their order. Help them implement the coupon.
- Star would like to make a system that allows a user to enter a number between 1 and 100. The system will then print out the numbers from the entered number to 100. For example if a user entered the number 95. The system would print out 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100. Help Star implement the system.
- Star has a lemonade stand. The lemonade stand operates from 8 am to 8 pm. The lemonade is priced differently throughout the day based on demand. Below is the pricing schedule. Help Star implement the system.
8 am – $2.00
9 am – $2.00
10 am – $3.50
11 am - $ 4.00
12 am - $5.00
1 pm – $5.00
2 pm – $ 5.00
3 pm – $ 4.50
4 pm - $ 3.50
5 pm - $3.00
6 pm - $ 3.00
7 pm - $2.00
5. Draw the flow chart for one of the loop functions above. i.e. Draw the flow chart for the If/Else, Do While, For loop.