Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
You are to write a three to four (3–4) page paper that answers the following:Once an organization has identified its business foundation, it begins the process of developing tasks that are critical
You are to write a three to four (3–4) page paper that answers the following:
- Once an organization has identified its business foundation, it begins the process of developing tasks that are critical in determining its success in each stage of growth. Describe the six (6) developmental tasks that are necessary for long-term success.
- Discuss the keys to success in developing Stage I and Stage II organizations. Provide an example of a successful company in each stage.
- Stages I and II represent the entrepreneurial phase of organizational development while Stage III represents the professional management phase. Discuss the differences between an entrepreneurship and a professionally managed organization.
- Discuss the keys to success in developing a Stage III organization and a critical challenge that must be met if an organization is to make the transition from an entrepreneurship to a professionally managed organization.
The format of the paper is to be as follows:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one-inch margins on all sides (SWS format).
- Type the question followed by your answer to the question.
- In addition to the three to four (3–4) pages required, a title page is to be included. The title page is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor’s name, the course title, and the date.