Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
you need to write a thesis in the introduction(
- you need to write a thesis in the introduction(she wrote something for thesis, see if it fits to our topic or not)
- need to take a direct quotes to support our arguments and make a citation for each quote
- only talk about Erickson's thoughts, AND that means delete the second paragraph in p.1 because it is not talk about Erickson's thought.
- Look at the comments in the first and Second paragraph in P.2
- Look at the comments in the first paragraph in P.3( last paragraph of our argument)
- Delete the last paragraph that talks about Martin's life , and write a conclusion in P.4
- you can use quotes from Luther The Reformer book to support Erickson's argument .
Below look at the rubric and the instruction. Also, i have mentioned pictures for the essay, please read the comments that she wrote about the essay, and fix it.