Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Your Story and Change Lessons paper
(see attachment for textbook chapter reading)
Change is part of our personal and professional lives. Change can be stressful, enlightening, dramatic, or transformational, depending upon the circumstances. Think about a circumstance or experience that you have known, either in professional or personal life, that involved change and was particularly memorable. The required reading in the textbook this week describes these change experiences as stories. Reflect on your personal change experience (story) and draw upon the course materials to describe the circumstances and lessons objectively by answering the following questions:
- What was the change story and what made this change experience memorable?
- Of the change lessons outlined in the Managing Organizational Change textbook, which of these lessons were present in your story? Which ones were absent?
- Of the change lessons that you experienced, were any of them useful for facing future changes in which you were or might be involved? If so, when did you realize that the lessons were transferable? If that did not occur for you, why were the lessons not transferable for you?
The Checklist-to-Success for this assignment:.
- Review proper essay form: Include an introduction, the body of text, and a conclusion.
- Develop a 2-3 page essay (title and reference pages do not count in the 2-3 page requirement).
- Support your major points with citations from course materials and outside sources. Describe your personal experiences, but support any analysis or interpretation with substantiation from credible sources. To complete this assignment, citation of a minimum of three scholarly references other than the course textbook is required.
- The paper should be formatted with double spacing, citations, title page, reference page, and errorless APA formatting.