Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
**Please show all work** ATTACH EXCEL SHEET OR IF POSSIBLE, USE STATA The quarterly sales of the TRK-50 mountain bike for the previous four years by
**QUESTION/DATA IS ATTACHED**
The quarterly sales of the TRK-50 mountain bike for the previous four years by a bicycle shop in Switzerland is presented in Table 6.8.
Use Stata/Excel to generate a scatter plot of sales versus time.
Next, use Stata/Excel to estimate the following model (see attachment)
- 1.From your scatter, what type of trend appears to exist?
- 2.From your scatter, what type of seasonal variation appears to exist?
- 3.Based on your regression results, are all of the independent variables important?
- 4.Write the prediction equation for the model and use it to calculate and (see attachment)
- Test for positive autocorrelation using the DW statistic with a 5 percent level of significance.