Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Week 2 Discussion Top of Form "Opportunities" For this week's discussion, we will expand on the non-alcoholic beverage (NAB) business you began developing in the Week 1 discussion. As part of your bu
Week 2 Discussion
Top of Form
For this week's discussion, we will expand on the non-alcoholic beverage (NAB) business you began developing in the Week 1 discussion. As part of your business plan, you will be required to conduct a SWOT analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) in Assignment 2.
For this week’s discussion, please respond to the following:
1. Discuss three OPPORTUNITIES you can identify for your NAB business. Briefly describe each and clarify how your business can grow by pursuing each opportunity.
· Check out Chapter 9: Strategic Position and Risk Assessment to learn more.
· You will use this week's information in Assignment 1, question 7.
To help you get started with Week 2 Discussion
Top of Form
Number each opportunity and describe each in a separate paragraph clarifying how your business can grow by pursuing that opportunity.
- What good opportunities can you spot?
- What interesting trends are you aware of?
Useful opportunities can come from such things as:
- Changes in technology and markets on both a broad and narrow scale.
- Changes in government policy related to your field.
- Changes in social patterns, population profiles, lifestyle changes, and so on.
- Local events.
Examples here: https://pestleanalysis.com/swot-analysis-opportunities-definition-examples/
Another example- SWOT analysis for Honest Tea Company – check out the opportunities’ section
- Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis based on Honest Tea's business plan (PDF).
Check out the video below on how to address this week’s discussion.