Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
BCOM 275 Final Exam Guide Version A
In this paperwork of BCOM 275 Final Exam Guide Version A you will find the answers on the next questions:
1) In which of the following communication activities do people spend the greatest percent of their day?
2) This preparation process involves looking at the characteristics of the receivers of the sender’s message.
A. Determining the message
B. Audience analysis
C. Channel evaluation
D. Receiver response analysis
3) A receiver’s response to a sender’s message is called
4) This act is involuntary and happens automatically.
5) With this type of response, you analyze or teach the sender about the cause of his or her concern.
6) With this type of response, you analyze or teach the sender about the cause of his or her concern.
7) Which of the following is a category of reasonless advertising?
A. Logical ads
B. Promise ads
C. Endorsement ads
D. Functional ads.
- 4 orders completed
Tutor has posted answer for $12.99. See answer's preview
**** 275 ***** Exam Guide ******* *