CIS 524 Week 6 Assignment 2
Despite being a fairly old technology, menu-driven interfaces are very common in user interface design. Menu-driven interfaces consist of a series of screens which are navigated by choosing options from lists.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
1. Evaluate the user dialog strategies used by a menu-driven interface.
2. Determine why menu-driven interfaces continue to be popular in the modern computing age.
3. Suggest at least three (3) strategies for making menu-driven interfaces visually appealing in the modern computing environment
4. Suggest alternatives for menu-driven interface design and explain how these alternatives can be designed to eventually replace all menu-driven interfaces.
5. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides, citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student