Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Directions Group members are to prepare answers for Groupwork Questions. Apply critical thinking skills to each question. Critical thinking skills can include interpretation, analysis, inference, eva
- Group members are to prepare answers for Groupwork Questions.
- Apply critical thinking skills to each question. Critical thinking skills can include interpretation, analysis, inference, evaluation, explanation, and self-regulation.
- Focus on labor relations concepts when answering the questions.
- Consolidate your group response into one document using the APA writing style in a Microsoft word format (*.docx or *.doc) or rich text format (*.rft).
- Do not include a Coversheet, Abstract, or Executive Summary.
- The name of each participating group member must appear in the upper right side of the document for credit.
- Post each question first then place the group response directly under the question. Failure to post the question first will result in a minimum of 5 point reduction.
- Textbook references and Web-based sources are required. Refer to grading rubric.
- Refer to Assignment and Grading for the grading rubric and general group work requirements.
- Submit your assignment by uploading it to Canvas.
- Late group work submissions are not allowed without the instructor’s permission. With Instructor permission, five or more points are deducted for lateness.
Question to answer: Your union Vice-President noticed your union does not have a current code of conduct. Therefore, the Group was tasked to develop a draft two paragraph Code of Conduct. The draft will be from the union perspective. The draft Code of Conduct is a starting point to develop a complete Code. When developing the draft Code of Conduct consider researching other union websites for examples.