Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Essay Assignment (Topic is Colored)
Assignment 2: Essay Question
Deadline and Deliverable
By Saturday, May 20, 2017, please select any 1 of the following topics and respond in an organized, 600-word essay that supports your statements by specific reference to relevant sections of the document. Submit your paper as an attachment in MS Word format to the W2 Assignment 2 Dropbox.
- Length: At least 600 words.
- MLA Format
- Citations: Your essay must include a works cited page in MLA format with complete citations for each source you used. These sources must also be cited in the body of your paper in parenthetical references.
- Essay Structure: Your essay should have an introductory paragraph with a thesis statement as the last sentence in the paragraph, several well-organized supporting paragraphs, and a concluding paragraph that sums up the main points of your paper and demonstrates to your reader that the thesis has been proven.
- Quotations: Be sure that any and all text you have copied directly from a source is in quotation marks and is followed by a parenthetical reference. When you have paraphrased from a source, you must also use a parenthetical reference. Please limit your quoted material to 15% of the total word count of the paper. This means that the other 85% of your paper needs to be paraphrased from your sources or your own critical analysis.
- Apart from their scientific importance, how did the discoveries of Isaac Newton and the other scientists affect the thinking of ordinary educated people? How did they influence people's general conception of the universe? How did ideas about God change in the eighteenth century?
- What were the principle features of the Rococo style in art and architecture? In what ways did they differ from the classical style of the seventeenth century?
- How did the styles of warfare change during the eighteenth century? How did this influence the course of events in Europe and worldwide?
- What literary figures rose out of the seventeenth century and how did their writings reflect the changes during that time?
- How did the Industrial Revolution affect the role of women? Was this change universal throughout all of Europe?