Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
How do a parameter and a statistic differ, statistics homework help
1. Statistical literacy and critical thinking
1)How do a parameter and a statistic differ?
2)How do quantitative data and categorical data differ?
3)How do discrete data and continuous data differ?
4)45% is a _____ (since it is a characteristic of a sample). All the Surveyed executives contain a ____. Implications of the survey ______
2. In exercise 13-20, determining whether the values are from a discrete or continuous data set.
18.Blood pressure of 61mm Hg
20. Car cylinders
3. In exercise 21-28, which of the four levels of measurement (nominal, ordinal, ratio, and interval) is most appropriate:
24Types of movies:
27Measured amounts of greenhouse gases:
28Ranks of cars evaluated by consumers union:
4. In exercise 29-32, Identify the (a) sample and (b) population and determine whether the sample is likely to be a representative of the population:
30. Cloning survey: 1012 is the____ and the ______is “adults”. Since the sample is obtained through simple random sampling, it is likely to represent the whole population
32.AOL survey: 33,160 is the _____. Volkswagen’s’ slogan was the ______ In this case, the sample is not likely to represent the whole population