Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
I will pay for the following article National Security and Public Safety. The work is to be 1 page with three to five sources, with in-text citations and a reference page.
I will pay for the following article National Security and Public Safety. The work is to be 1 page with three to five sources, with in-text citations and a reference page.  .Every item that makes it to the budget undergoes great consideration to determine the effect it would have on the budget and the reaction of the legislature on such expenditure. A shortfall of the concept is that it allows little or no breathing time. The executive and legislature are continually involved in the budgeting process. That may limit the time available to analyze government activities.
3. Reasons for the Development of safeguards and countermeasures
The basis for the development of safeguards and countermeasures is the concern over the increasing threat of terrorist attacks. There has been a great development in nuclear weaponry necessitating greater efforts to boost countermeasures and safeguards. The aim is to ensure national security and safety. Countermeasures help detect and identify any material with the potential to be converted into weapons that can be used in terrorism.
1. The National Security Act of 1947 falls under the category of unclassified.
2. Electromagnetic warfare, cyber operations, and psychological operations
3. In National Security Safeguards and Countermeasures Techniques, reciprocity is necessary as it allows for the sharing of classified information, facilities, and services by the different security agencies. That helps manage the costs of operations.
4. Unclassified, Confidential, Secret, Top Secret
Pope, S. and Jøsang, A. (2006). Analysis of Competing Hypotheses Using Subjective Logic. Queensland: University of Queensland.