INF 410 Week 2 Quiz
This document of INF 410 Week 2 Quiz includes answers to the next questions:
1. The backward pass in project network calculations determines the
2. People working on prototype development needing time to interact with the design engineers after the design is completed is an example of:
3. Learning curves are more likely to apply in situations where most of the costs are
4. The project structure chosen to manage the project will have little impact on the actual project work to be accomplished.
5. Scope definitions are usually brief with only one or two pages being typical for small projects.
6. The ideal approach to estimating project time and costs is to use both the top-down and the bottom-up approach.
7. Nodes on an AON project network represent:
8. General and Administrative costs are usually allocated as a percent of the total of a direct cost such as labor, materials, or equipment.
9. By definition, the critical path always has zero slack.
10. In a breakdown structure deliverables are ignored and replaced with activities or tasks that have been grouped in phases.