Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Instructions A draft of the Capstone Project as a PowerPoint presentation must be completed. There is no minimum number of slides; however, the presentation must be a minimum of 15 minutes when prese
A draft of the Capstone Project as a PowerPoint presentation must be completed. There is no minimum number of slides; however, the presentation must be a minimum of 15 minutes when presented orally.
This presentation MUST be given to individuals at your PPE Site before the end of the term.
The PowerPoint presentation must include, at a minimum, the following:
- Statement of the quality improvement issue
- Reference to scholarly resources found during the literature review
- Description of the methods used to address the quality improvement issue
- Findings and recommendations
- Summary of the lessons learned (e.g. what would you do differently next time?)
- Written notes in the Notes section of each slide. (This is a written representation of what you will say when you are giving the presentation orally.
- Appearance of a professional PowerPoint presentation.
The oral presentation must be done using PowerPoint slides, or another medium as approved by the instructor.
While this is a draft, it must be as complete as possible. Your final PowerPoint presentation MUST include voiceover.