Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Marketing help needed with Prizm Analysis
Go to the PRIZM NE site:
Click on the Segment Look-Up tab and review some of the category descriptions. Read a couple that you believe might fit you. Then, click on the Using My Best Segments tab to get an idea of how businesses might use such information. Finally, click on the Zip Code Look-Up tab. Enter your zip code and review the categories that define your neighborhood.
In a well-written, 3- to 4-page paper demonstrating CSU-Global APA standards, answer the following questions:
- Do the categories assigned to your zip code define your neighborhood accurately? Do you see yourself in one of the categories listed? If so, which one?
- How might this information be valuable to marketers of products to you and the other categories listed for your neighborhood?
- What promotions do you receive through the mail that are, in your opinion, targeting your neighbors and yourself based on the classifications?
- Which retail operations may have located in your immediate region based on these profiles?
- In summary, are you and your neighborhood captured in the PRIZM NE classifications? Why or why not?
- Be as specific as possible and provide examples. Is your neighborhood’s PRIZM designation reflected in the demographics, lifestyle and related resident consumer buying habits and behaviors, as well as community and retail development?
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- 3-4 pages in length
- Formatted according APA FORMAT***
- Include at least 2-3 outside resources. (The U.S. Census Bureau website and/or local community websites are good potential resources for this type of information.)