MGT 307 Final Exam C. DONE.Pdf
This file MGT 307 Final Exam C. DONE.Pdf contains solutions to the following questions:
1) __________ is a multidisciplinary field devoted to understanding individual and group
2) Organizational behavior is an interdisciplinary body of knowledge with strong ties to all of the following disciplines EXCEPT:
4) The __________ culture includes the unique stories, ceremonies, and corporate rituals that make up the history of the firm or a group within it.
5) Organizations are encouraged to develop a dominant and coherent set of __________. Although every member may not agree with them, all members will know they are important
6) Managers can modify the __________ of culture, such as the language, stories, rites, rituals,
8) A person who is a __________ assumes a unique responsibility for work that is
accomplished largely through the efforts of other people.
9) According to the research conducted on the nature of managerial work, which of the
following is false?
10) __________ are important to spot since non-verbals can add insight into what is really
being said in face-to-face communication.
11) Which of the following statements about cross-cultural communication is NOT
12) There are six sources of noise that are common to most interpersonal exchanges. These six sources are __________.
25) Eustress has a negative impact on both attitudes and performance.
26) Employee assistance programs are designed to provide help to employees who are experiencing personal problems and the stress associated with them.
27) Job burnout manifests itself as a loss of interest in and satisfaction with a job due to stressful working conditions.
28) Directives falling within the zone of indifference are __________.
29) Which of the following statements about power and organizational politics is NOT correct?
30) Milgram designed experiments to determine the extent to which people __________.
31) A high-performing team can be created by communicating high-performance standards, having members spend time together, creating a sense of urgency, making sure members have the right skills, and rewarding high performance.
32) A high-performing team can be created by finding ways to create early successes, establishing clear rules for team behavior, setting the tone in the first team meeting, and, as a leader, modeling expected behaviors.
33) A high-performing team can be created by ensuring that new information is kept to a minimum and by giving negative feedback.
34) Behavior strategies include all of the following EXCEPT:
35) Often self-leadership activities are divided into these three broad categories:
36) Four of the CLT leadership dimensions are:
38) One of the foremost trends in management involves using __________ to streamline operations and reduce staff in order to lower costs and raise productivity.
39) One of the foremost trends in management involves using information technology to streamline operations and reduce staff in order to lower costs and raise productivity.