Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
MILESTONE 3 FINAL BASED ON WEEK 1 AND WEEK 2 FINAL PAPERS ( ALL ATTACHED)SHOULD READ THE LATEST FEEDBACK FROM PROFESSOR IN WEEK 3 JOURNAL FEEDBACK.text boook readingChapter 6: pages 185–196, 199–2
MILESTONE 3 FINAL
BASED ON WEEK 1 AND WEEK 2 FINAL PAPERS ( ALL ATTACHED)
SHOULD READ THE LATEST FEEDBACK FROM PROFESSOR IN WEEK 3 JOURNAL FEEDBACK.
text boook reading
- Chapter 6: pages 185–196, 199–204
The Course Project enables the student to meet the following Course Outcomes (COs):
- CO1: Identify the role of the BSN nurse in the quality improvement process as a member of the collaborative interprofessional team. (POs 2 and 7)
- CO2: Discuss effective processes and strategies to improve quality in nursing. (POs 2 and 8)
Milestone 3 is worth 225 points of this total.
Submit your completed NR392 Milestone 3 by Sunday, 11:59 p.m. MT, end of Week 6.
Requirements and Guidelines
- Download the required Milestone 3 Template (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- Save it to your computer in Microsoft Word 2013 (or later) as a .docx file with the file name: Your Last Name NR392 Milestone 3.docx.
- Milestone 3 is a continuation of and builds upon Milestones 1 and 2. Review the grading criteria and grading rubric for details about requirements.
- A peer-reviewed scholarly professional nursing journal article (not a website) that is appropriate to the nursing care issue must be obtained from CINAHL via the Chamberlain Online Library and must be available in full text. Provide the required information about the article in the template. You will write a short summary of this article.
- Carefully review the assigned areas for Milestone 3 and type directly in your saved required Milestone 3 Template.