Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
pen foster coll es jounal 1
Course Journal, Part 1: Entries 1-6
This exam is your first journal submission. Review the instructions in the introduction to your digital study guide to ensure that you have
- included required journal entries 1-6
- entries 1-6 correspond to the required reading in lessons 1,2 and 3.
- formatted your journal correctly
- formatting instructions are on page 11 in your digital study guide
- included your header with all required information and saved your exam correctly
- instructions for header and file name are on page 7-8 in your digital study guide.
Students are expected to abide by Penn Foster’s Code of Conduct as defined in the Student Handbook. Please refer to the Penn Foster English Plagiarism Policy in your course resources to learn how English instructors will evaluate any written assignments that do not represent your own original work or do not appropriately credit secondary sources.