Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Prepare an 11- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation for the senior management team based on the business problem or opportunity you described in Week 3
Prepare an 11- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation for the senior management team based on the business problem or opportunity you described in Week 3 and 4. Draw on material you developed in the Week 3 and 4 assignments.
Include the following in your presentation:
- Introduction slide
- Agenda slide
- Describe the organization, with a brief description
- Explain the business problem or opportunity
- Analyze why the business problem is important
- Identify what variable would be best to measure for this problem. Explain why.
- Apply data analysis techniques to this problem (tell which techniques should be used: descriptive stats, inferential stats, probability, linear regression, time series). Explain why.
- Apply a possible solution to the problem/opportunity, with rationale.
- Evaluate how data could be used to measure the implementation of such a solution.
- References slide (if any source material is quoted or paraphrased throughout the presentation)
Include on the slides what you'd want the audience to see (include appropriate visual aids/layout) and include in the Speaker's Notes section what you'd say as you present each slide. If any source material is quoted or paraphrased in the presentation, use APA citations and reference
- 150 orders completed