Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Your first task at Big Data Datacenter is to show some simple proof of concept types of activities. You will need Perl for the proof of concept activities, so you should download it if it is not already installed on your system. It can be downloaded here.
Management is eager to see how Perl can connect and interact with databases and common gateway interface (CGI) applications.
For the database connection, you will need to download and install the database interface driver (DBI) and show the following using the Big_Data_Servers_Table.xlsx as your guide:
- A connection to a database
- A query from the database that returns all of the servers that have status of production
- An insert into the database that adds a new server to the table with ("PERLBD4",18.104.22.168, "Development")
- An update to the database that changes PERLDB2 from development status to production status
- A delete on the database that removes the record information for PERLDB1 because it is no longer in service
For the CGI test, you should connect to the same data source and return the following:
- The number of rows in the Big_Data_Servers_Table.xlsx
- A query that shows all of the production servers
Use the attached spreadsheet as your guide. Your database and CGI tasks should reflect the actions against the spreadsheet as if it were a table in a database.
You can optionally download and install a small database and load it with the data from the spreadsheet. A simple, lightweight database will do, such as one of the following:
Complete the following:
- Provide a 2-paragraph summary on how you might use DBI and CGI to manage and report on information in a database.
- Share the syntax that is required to perform the DBI and CGI tasks. Simply cut and paste the Perl commands that you are using into a Word document.