Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Select an important news event that addresses questionable decision-making on a topic relating to social equity. Your research should identity a government or nonprofit organization that used (or did
Select an important news event that addresses questionable decision-making on a topic relating to social equity. Your research should identity a government or nonprofit organization that used (or did not use) proper procedures, policy, or law for handling workplace equality practices. With increased multiculturalism in our communities, organizations also need to know how to fairly discern instances of real or perceived discrimination, civil rights abuses, EEOC violations, and gender inequality. Specific topics to be addressed are listed below.
- Identify the organization, and include stakeholders, individuals, and departments involved.
- Describe the circumstances and sequence of events. What went right, and what went wrong.
- Introduce and identify what rules, policy, or law was (or was not) interpreted properly.
- Briefly outline ethical principles related to multiculturalism and gender equity to resolve ethical dilemmas at work.
- Summarize important lessons learned.
- Conclude by listing central social equity concepts in the scenario.
Ensure your essay is at least two pages in length but is no longer than four pages in length, is double-spaced, and uses 12-point Times New Roman font with one-inch margins. Section headings are also encouraged to help organize your paper.
Your essay must be written using APA format. Be sure to include a title page and a reference page, but please note that these will not count toward meeting the minimum page requirement. All sources used, including the textbook, must be cited. Title and reference pages do not count toward meeting the minimum page requirements.