Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
The bookkeeper for No-doubt Pty Ltd has provided you with the following information relating to the financial year ending 30 June 2018 (all amounts...
The bookkeeper for No-doubt Pty Ltd has provided you with the following information
relating to the financial year ending 30 June 2018 (all amounts shown are
1. The company had sales of $540,000 for the year ended 30 June 2018.
2. The opening stock balance as at 1 July 2017 was $50,000 (the stock was
valued at market value).
3. The closing stock values as at 30 June 2018 are $40,000 (using cost);
$60,000 (using replacement cost) and $80,000 (using market value).
4. The company has a balance of plant and equipment in the general Small
Business Entity (SBE) pool as at 30 June 2017 of $94,000.
5. The company purchased a second hand machine on 1 May 2018 for
6. The company made purchases of trading stock during the year of
7. The company disposed of an old machine on 1 August 2017 for $5,000.
8. The company had other tax deductible expenses of $180,000.
Assuming the company is eligible to use the small business entity system and
also that it wishes to minimise its taxable income, calculate the likely taxable
income of Redoubt Pty Ltd for the tax year ending 30 June 2018.