Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
To prepare:Develop the scenario by incorporating the following details. You may make up these details or base them on your workplace experiences. Include: Name and type of agency or organization Its
- Develop the scenario by incorporating the following details. You may make up these details or base them on your workplace experiences. Include:
- Name and type of agency or organization
- Its purpose or mission
- Purpose of the message you are creating and what issue(s) it aims to address
- Target audience for the message
- Consider whether the fear or guilt appeal will be more effective for the target audience and to achieve the message goals.
- Create the text of the message, to include in your Discussion post.
- Check your message for ethical compliance using the code of ethics associated with the type of professional organization you chose.
By Day 3
Post responses to the following:
- Present the text of your message and the relevant contextual details, including the sponsoring agency/organization, message purpose, and target audience. Explain how your message demonstrates the fear or the guilt appeal and your assessment of the message’s compliance with ethical standards.
- Justify your choice of appeal and why it should be effective for the target audience and issue(s).