Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Topic is Impact of Data Loss in the Organization and Waste of Restoration. you are gonna see attached files. And the format should clearly be below. 1. Introduction General BackgroundHistorical persp
Topic is Impact of Data Loss in the Organization and Waste of Restoration. you are gonna see attached files. And the format should clearly be below.
- General Background
- Historical perspective
- Gaps you wanted to cover
- Describe how things should work.
- Explain the problem and state why it matters.
- Explain your problem's financial costs.
- Back up your claims.
- Propose a solution.
- Explain the benefits of your proposed solution(s).
- Conclude by summarizing the problem and solution
4. Statement of Purpose
• Clearly define your study as quantitative or qualitative.
• Use words to clarify your intent like “explore” or “compare.”
• Clearly define how the research will take place.
• Discuss who or what will be researched.
• Clarify where the research will take place.
5. Research Question
Technically speaking, a research question is simply a specific inquiry which the research seeks to provide a response to.
Example: The main research question that this research study will address is, what mitigation and/or prevention strategies may be used by organizations to prevent and/or minimize…………..
Possible research questions include, but are not limited to the following
In a nutshell, the significance of the study is a written statement that explains why your research was needed.
Example: This research study will be relevant as it will provide a thorough insight into an area which have a limited number of research studies. Besides, this research study will be significant in a way that it will ………..
Problems which impact your research work from being whole
Example: Time constraints, generalizability of the findings, etc…
8. Definition of the technical terms:
You should put link that you take from the legitimate source.
- 2507 orders completed