Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Deliveriable Length: 1000-1200 words
As the human resources (HR) manager at a midsize hospital in the Midwest, you have been instructed to implement an electronic health record (EHR) system within 3 months. Considering the current federal incentives for implementing EHRs, the hospital has a budget of $75,000 to implement the project. Complete the following:
- Develop a 1-page strategic plan model for implementing EHRs in a midsize rural hospital
- Discuss the steps, in order, that an HR professional must take to implement the strategic plan.
- Research companies that provide EHR systems to determine which EHR system you will propose to the board of directors.
- Determine the technology required for implementation.
- Set a training schedule for the 120 employees of the hospital.
- Develop an evaluation tool to determine the success of implementation.