Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Students, please view the "Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment" in the Student Center. Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.Assignment 1: Communication Process
Find a Web site that has an “About Us” section or a “Press Release” section. Write a three to four (3-4) page paper addressing the following:
- Identify the Web site, the sender, and perceived receiver.
- Analyze the integrated business communication.
- Assess the media richness of the section.
- Describe how the message is framed.
- Identify opinion leaders.
- Make recommendations for improving word choice.
The format of the paper is to be as follows:
- Typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one-inch margins on all sides, APA format. Microsoft Word document.
- Use headers for each of the subjects being covered, followed by your response.
- In addition to the three to four (3-4) pages required, a title page is to be included. The title page is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor’s name, the course title, and the date.
Note: You will be graded on the quality of your answers, the logic/organization of the report, your language skills, and your writing skills.