Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Your Discussion assignment this week begins with a bit of a treasure hunt in that you need to find a specific pdf journal article from the LTU Library website. Follows these instructions to find the
Your Discussion assignment this week begins with a bit of a treasure hunt in that you need to find a specific pdf journal article from the LTU Library website. Follows these instructions to find the article I want you to read:
1. Go to the LTU Library website: https://www.ltu.edu/library/ (Links to an external site.)
2. Access the "Business Source Complete" database (in the Panel, Databases A-Z). If you see a "BlackBoard" login, just use your Canvas credentials...they are the same.
3. In the Business Source Complete database enter the following search string in the top row: "how to motivate employees", select "TI Title" for the search type instead of the default "Select a field (optional)", then click Search.
4. Find the Harvard Business Review article: "How to Motivate Employees to Go Beyond Their Jobs." By: Bolino, Mark C.; Klotz, Anthony C., Harvard Business Review Digital Articles. 9/15/2017, p2-4. 3p.
The full APA citation for the article is:
Bolino, M. C., & Klotz, A. C. (2017). How to Motivate Employees to Go Beyond Their Jobs. Harvard Business Review Digital Articles, 2–4.
5. Click on"PDF Full Text" to open the article as a pdf file, then save the pdf file on your computer by clicking the downward arrow in the upper right. The arrow is between the rotate icon and the print icon. Move your mouse over the paper to see the toolbar which contains the arrow.
6. Open the pdf file from your computer so that you can read it and enter responses into this Discussion or you can write your answers in Word and then paste them here. Answer the following 4 questions and reply to someone else's answer to Q4.
Q1. How do the authors define "citizenship behaviors" and "citizenship fatigue"?
Q2. What is the one method mentioned in the article that managers can use to motivate employees to find better ways for demonstrating citizenship behaviors?
Q3. How does your answer to Q2 impact managers (i.e, leaders) and employees alike (i.e., followers)?
Q4. What are some examples of citizenship behaviors that you have displayed in the workplace or in school?