Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
follow all direction and on time please
Assignment 1: Required Assignment 2—Tracking Progress on Sustainability Goals
Good intentions must be followed by actions leading to measurable outcomes. Sustainability initiatives and their outcomes are tracked through accountability systems and transparent reporting.
Click here to download and review the Top Shelf scenario so far
Use your module readings, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet to research accountability systems and transparent reporting.
Use your research to first analyze how the factors apply to Walmart’s sustainability index and then to create a transparent sustainability report for Top Shelf. Write a report that includes the following:
Write a report that includes the following:
- How was Walmart’s sustainability index developed?
- What makes it particularly innovative?
- Which social, ecological, and economic sustainability considerations are covered? Which ones are left out?
- Can Walmart’s approach be used by Top Shelf to track their efforts? Justify your answer.
- Briefly describe two other approaches (different from that of Walmart) that could be used by Top Shelf to track their efforts.
- Recommend one approach for Top Shelf and explain in detail how the company can measure, track, and report progress on their sustainability goals. Justify your choice.
- Explain why your recommendation would be superior to the status quo.
Write a 10–12-page report in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M5_A1.doc.
By Wednesday, July 5, 2017, deliver your assignment to the M5: Assignment 2 Dropbox.