Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Your boss has asked you to complete the final contract that will become the document guiding the companies in the fulfilling the requirements you have presented in the previous weeks. Revise the Phase 4 draft by addressing feedback suggestions from fellow students and your instructor. You are to provide a white paper that includes the following:
- An introduction discussing what topics will be discussed and an explanation of the purpose for administering a contract.
- A statement of expectation, also considered the statement of work, defining the c services required.
- A request for information using stakeholder requirements from previous phase.
- Select appropriate contract format (example, fixed price, cost plus expenses, etc.) and explain why the selected contract type is appropriate for this effort.
- Select appropriate terms you desire to incorporate from the Uniform Commercial Code. Provide the UCC designation and the title, not the complete wording in the code
The legal terms and conditions should be detailed in the UCC section. The statement of expectation should include all rules the two companies (the contract provider and the buying company) must comply with for the contract to be considered fulfilled. Students will be expected to show they understand the specific rules each company must adhere to. See Phase 5 Key Assignment Final Draft instructions for white paper organization.
- A PowerPoint presentation containing 5–7 slides is required in addition to the paper. The PowerPoint presentation should be a brief summary suitable for presentation to management justifying the recommendation.
Please submit your assignment.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.